Job title: Data Protection Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Location: Fully remote. This opportunity is open to you if you can legally work remotely from one of our home countries in Sweden, Malta, Hungary, Spain, Poland, or the Philippines.
At Play’n GO we enjoy a flexible freedom to shape our own days. Everyone we hire is unique and every role we fill has certain performance expectations. The day-to-day challenges of work and life will be unique to you but our commitment to helping you find a balance will never vary.
From the GO
At Play’n GO our purpose is to entertain. Our pleasure is in working with people ready to make a difference that lasts. We are pioneers. We were the first entertainment supplier to recognise the potential of gaming on the GO and create the innovative mobile games which supercharged our industry and inspired our name. Today, Play’n GO is the leading gaming entertainment supplier to casinos in regulated markets the world over. And we are still growing.
With growth comes opportunity. This could be yours. Are you ready to help us face challenges and find solutions that get us both to the next level of excellence?
What the role entails:
Some of the key responsibilities of our Data Protection Analyst will be:
- Providing advice to internal and external stakeholders on Data Protection
- Assisting with responses to Data Subject Rights requests
- Assisting with Data Breach Incident Management
- Maintaining Data Processing Activities records, including related policies and procedures
- Championing the Data Protection by Design approach
- Developing and maintaining awareness of Data Protection laws and Data Security requirements in the countries where the Play’n GO group operates
- Assisting with the Data Protection training and awareness initiatives
- Assessing Data Protection related clauses in contracts
- Auditing systems and processes for Data Protection requirements compliance
What we ask of you:
- Very good understanding of privacy governance, compliance, and risk management
- Experience conducting Data Protection assessments
- Experience with maintaining records of processing activities
- Very good knowledge and understanding of EU GDPR
- Understanding of IT business processes including Information Security, data management, data life-cycle management
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Recognized Data protection qualifications such as CIPP/E
- Experience in a similar Data Protection role including internal audits
- Knowledge of DBMS and ability to query and extract data
- Proven effectivities and delivering improvements/changes to data protection activities
- Experience with data processing requirements across multiple countries and legal frameworks
- Experience with Information Security governance, risk, and compliance management frameworks
What’s in it for you?
If you feel great, you’ll do great. Our employees know that their package of benefits, activities, and initiatives are some of the most generous in the industry. From challenges to chill outs, the fun we share at play helps inspire excellence from the go.
Apply now to find out more. It’s your best move. This opportunity will remain open until we meet the right candidate.
GO for it.
We believe the way forward relies on well-regulated gaming and player safety. Our commitment to this sets the standard for our industry.