Hours: Full Time
Location: Fully remote. This opportunity is open to you if you can legally work remotely from one of our home countries in Sweden, Malta or Hungary.
At Play’n GO we enjoy a flexible freedom to shape our own days. Everyone we hire is unique and every role we fill has certain performance expectations. The day-to-day challenges of work and life will be unique to you but our commitment to helping you find a balance will never vary.
From the GO
At Play’n GO our purpose is to entertain. Our pleasure is in working with people ready to make a difference that lasts. We are pioneers. We were the first entertainment supplier to recognise the potential of gaming on the GO and create the innovative mobile games which supercharged our industry and inspired our name. Today, Play’n GO is the leading gaming entertainment supplier to casinos in regulated markets the world over. And we are still growing.
With growth comes opportunity. This could be yours. Are you ready to help us face challenges and find solutions that get us both to the next level of excellence?
What the role entails:
Some of the key responsibilities of our Microsoft 365 Specialist will be:
- Configure, support and monitor M365 platform services across Play’n GO
- Manage licenses, user provisioning, and service health.
- Manage all M365 services such as (Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Power-BI, Power Automate, Intune, etc.)
- Provide technical guidance and implementation for overall security measures and best practices of Play’n GO’s M365 implementation.
- Participate in security assessments, audits, and incident response.
- Act as a third level support to our internal Service Delivery desk.
- Document and maintain configuration and processes manuals.
- Staying up to date with the latest M365 updates and features.
What we ask of you:
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft 365 administration.
- Proven expertise in SharePoint, Teams, Exchange, Admin Centres.
- Experience with configuring and administration Azure Endpoint Management.
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft 365 Information Protection and Compliance frameworks.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Relevant Microsoft certifications (e.g., Microsoft 365 Certified: Administrator Expert, Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate, etc…).
- Experience of dealing with incident, problem and change management processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platforms would be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
If you feel great, you’ll do great. Our employees know that their package of benefits, activities, and initiatives are some of the most generous in the industry. From challenges to chill outs, the fun we share at play helps inspire excellence from the go.
Apply now to find out more. It’s your best move. This opportunity will remain open until we meet the right candidate.
GO for it.
We believe the way forward relies on well-regulated gaming and player safety. Our commitment to this sets the standard for our industry.