You GO. You know multi-threading, you like coding, creating tools and solutions for challenging problems. You know the difference your experience can make. And because you love a good game, you want to help develop and deliver them on time, globally, with the high-quality everyone expects from an industry leader. And you want have fun doing it.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Game Server Developer like you to start coding their own success story with us.
As a Game Server Developer at Play'n GO, you will:
- Implement server side game logic
- Develop back-end services and tools
- Conduct requirement analysis in order to ensure the final product meets expectations
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Conduct functional and technical software analysis and design
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality in the product
- Work closely with the QA team, Math team, product team and other developers
- Document development work
- Analyze problems and draft proposals for solutions
Our Game Server Developers MUST have:
- Experience with C# and .NET
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good Design Pattern knowledge
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong desire for continuous learning
- Good English communication skills
It would be a plus if you have:
- Previously worked in game development
- Understanding of multi-threaded applications
- Ability to create comprehensive Unit testing solutions (xUnit)
- Experience with Back-end development (ASP.NET, Orleans, SQL)
- Worked with Git, TeamCity, Octopus and JIRA before
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Basic understanding of probabilistic and statistical concepts
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate.