You GO. You can take an idea and run with it. Paint a picture. Set the scene. Capture characters. And more. Like when it comes to presenting a character’s individual style and attitude, you know that yours are just as important.
We need skilled 2D Game Artists like you to distinguish our growing international team in Manila.*
Before you visualize yourself delivering your best work yet, on-time, with the quality expected of a market leader, please consider the following points—which look more like round dots but nobody calls them that.
As a 2D Game Artist at Play'n GO, you will:
- Collaborate with squad and other chapters’ members, represents his/her own particular area
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality in the product.
- Create 2D art elements (concepts, sketches, GUI elements and assets) for the games
- Makes sure every visual aspect of the game is well thought through and will be created in the best possible quality.
- Work together with the Game producer, Art Director and Squad
- Follow the art guidelines, technical limitation and prepares the art elements on the required format
- Read the documents HLD, GDD to be informed about the scope of the work
- Follow the game development, tests the product to make sure all the implementations are done as it was imagined
- Contribute to the squad, chapter and guild(s) by sharing knowledge and experience
- Advocate agile principles
- Review others work and provide feedback
- Contribute to other chapter members’ competence improvement
- Coach and mentor other artists.
- Continuously improve standards and innovation technologies in her/his area
- Drive best practices, insights, development needs by research, evaluate and deploy tools that can improve development productivity.
Our 2D Game Artists MUST have:
- An online portfolio of your artwork to submit for our review and amazement
- Strong drawing, color, composition, design and conceptual ideation abilities
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to adapt different art style in doing characters, background and UI design
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Resourcefulness and excellent follow-through skills
- Good English communication skills
It would be a plus if you:
- Experience working in mobile/casino games
- Basic knowledge in 3D software
- Experience working in Agile Environment
- Knowledge of Jira or other similar ticketing software
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your awesome mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until we find the right candidate.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: This job opportunity is located in our Manilla office however there is flexibility to work remotely during this pandemic.