Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
Are you game?
If you are not only looking for a new job but for a passion as well, join our cross-functional agile team as a Frontend Development Chapter Lead (Szeged) to contribute into the improvement of the frontend development chapter and creating innovative online iGaming products on the market!
As a Frontend Development Chapter Lead at Play'n GO, you will be responsible:
Spend on building up expertise and developing chapter (approx. 6 members) by:
- encouraging for self-development
- coaching and mentoring in both personal and professional
- ensuring training opportunities are available as required by chapter members
- Drive performance management in cooperation with HR, Development Manager and squads
- Has an active role in effecting the agile way of working: Cross Teams, Chapters
- Functions as an ambassador for culture change and is a role model in terms of the new way of working
- Participate in recruitment projects for his/her own team
- Proposing and contributing to strategic level of development
- Define goals for chapter
- Working together with Product Owners and team members in both local and global level to ensure proper optimized delivery and improve capabilities of the projects
Our Frontend Development Chapter Lead MUST have:
- At least 5 years of experience in development role
- At least 1 year of experience in a leadership or mentoring role
- Knowledge of browser engines (such as rendering, reflow, repaint) and technologies (such as WebGL and Canvas)
- Experience with any of the following libraries is a plus: PixiJS, ThreeJS, Spine
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Good leadership abilities and management skills
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Superb English communication skills
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.