Job title: Game Design Team Lead
Hours: Full Time
Location: Fully remote. This opportunity is open to you if you can legally work remotely from Sweden, Malta, Hungary, Spain, Philippines or Poland.
At Play’n GO we enjoy a flexible freedom to shape our own days. Everyone we hire is unique and every role we fill has certain performance expectations. The day-to-day challenges of work and life will be unique to you but our commitment to helping you find a balance will never vary.
From the GO
At Play’n GO our purpose is to entertain. Our pleasure is in working with people ready to make a difference that lasts. We are pioneers. We were the first entertainment supplier to recognise the potential of gaming on the GO and create the innovative mobile games which supercharged our industry and inspired our name. Today, Play’n GO is the leading gaming entertainment supplier to casinos in regulated markets the world over. And we are still growing.
With growth comes opportunity. This could be yours. Are you ready to help us face challenges and find solutions that get us both to the next level of excellence?
- Lead, manage, and inspire a large, globally distributed game design team.
- Oversee end-to-end game design processes, ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Contribute to the development of the overall game design strategy.
- Communicate effectively with the Head of Games Design, providing updates and addressing challenges.
- Allocate resources efficiently and enforce quality standards.
- Proactively identify and address challenges, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Stay informed about industry trends and apply knowledge to enhance design strategies.
- Minimum 8 years in slot game design, with a focus on team leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Game Design or related field (Master's degree a plus).
- Strong leadership and cross-cultural team management skills.
- Excellent communication skills for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to think strategically and contribute to long-term design strategies.
What’s in it for you?
If you feel great, you’ll do great. Our employees know that their package of benefits, activities, and initiatives are some of the most generous in the industry. From challenges to chill outs, the fun we share at play helps inspire excellence from the go.
Apply now to find out more. It’s your best move. This opportunity will remain open until we meet the right candidate.
GO for it.
We believe the way forward relies on well-regulated gaming and player safety. Our commitment to this sets the standard for our industry.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.