Hours: Full Time
Location: Fully remote. This opportunity is open to you if you can legally work remotely from one of our home countries in the Malta.
At Play’n GO we enjoy a flexible freedom to shape our own days. Everyone we hire is unique and every role we fill has certain performance expectations. The day-to-day challenges of work and life will be unique to you but our commitment to helping you find a balance will never vary.
From the GO
At Play’n GO our purpose is to entertain. Our pleasure is in working with people ready to make a difference that lasts. We are pioneers. We were the first entertainment supplier to recognise the potential of gaming on the GO and create the innovative mobile games which supercharged our industry and inspired our name. Today, Play’n GO is the leading gaming entertainment supplier to casinos in regulated markets the world over. And we are still growing.
With growth comes opportunity. This could be yours. Are you ready to help us face challenges and find solutions that get us both to the next level of excellence?
What the role entails:
Some of the key responsibilities of our Technical Compliance Officer will be:
- Research, assess and assist in ensuring the company’s products are compliant with relevant technical requirements in all its markets.
- Assist in developing technical compliance frameworks for the company to develop products and services against them.
- Monitoring and lead changes on existing regulated gambling markets across the globe to ensure continuous compliance.
- Monitoring changes on new markets, compare technical frameworks and ensure timely analysis and announcements are made to the business.
- Being Responsible to maintain a good relationship with the test lab and review costs in line with the agreements.
- Pro-actively work with Test lab of choice to expand the regulatory reach in certified markets to enable further business growth.
- Ensure Testing and inspections are conducted and completed to the adequate standards by local labs in line with Play’n GO product (where necessary challenging interpretation of requirements).
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies, testing facilities and legal counsel for any compliance related matters.
- Work closely with several departments for the common company goals and objectives.
- Work with release and change management tasks in collaboration with respective managers to ensure such responsibilities are met in all Play’n GO markets portfolio.
What we ask of you:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in in technical or compliance position within the gambling industry for a platform, operator, supplier, Test Lab or similar.
- Understanding of Online Gambling Legislation and being able to extract requirements and create gap assessments and user stories.
- A critical thinker, with an analytical approach to work that can recommend constructive solutions.
- Clear and concise communication both written and oral.
- Structured and organized with a positive can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of Jira workflows and office365
- Positive thinking with a can-do attitude.
- Experience of working in gambling-regulated markets in EU, Latam and US States.
- Background from a testing and inspection laboratories
- Background from a regulator body.
What’s in it for you?
If you feel great, you’ll do great. Our employees know that their package of benefits, activities, and initiatives are some of the most generous in the industry. From challenges to chill outs, the fun we share at play helps inspire excellence from the go.
Apply now to find out more. It’s your best move. This opportunity will remain open until we meet the right candidate.
GO for it.
We believe the way forward relies on well-regulated gaming and player safety. Our commitment to this sets the standard for our industry.