Leadership Development Partner
You GO. Leaders learn in many ways & you know how great, broad ranging Leadership programmes are designed, developed, implemented and enjoyed to strengthen a company’s culture. And you know that a company’s culture starts with its core values.
We need a wise, creative Leadership Development Partner like you to teach skills that build Trust, inspire Energy and deliver Quality. *
For you, this is more than a senior position to help us reach business goals. This is a unique opportunity to reach people, connect, and help them lead a growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Define and communicate a strategy that drives Leadership capability from the Top Down
- Identify Key Leadership Development priorities for Play’n GO to define and shape Leadership Development programs
- Develop and deliver the Play´n GO Leadership model together with the Learning and Development strategy, aligning with our business and people-first agendas
- Identify, create and manage leadership cohorts as required
- Create and implement a roadmap with learning pathways and curriculum for all leadership levels
- Design, implement and evaluate leadership assessment solutions to recognise knowledge gaps
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the leadership and team development programs (framework, portfolio, etc.), utilizing the existing tools, networks and materials where possible
- Work to harmonize and connect Leadership development with other core processes such as talent, performance, reward and recruitment
- Develop a coaching and leadership framework
- Work with appropriate internal colleagues or external training suppliers where required, to facilitate and deliver Play’n GO leadership needs
- Enjoy being creative in the delivery of everything you do
- Proven experience in developing and implementing a Leadership and Development strategy
- Leadership and management development experience and ideally coaching qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of diversity and inclusion and unconscious bias in leadership development
- Knowledge in people core processes such as performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership capability, competencies & Job families and career development
- Strong stakeholder management experience and good relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong presenter and facilitator – like to train and coach others for success
- Systematic and structured way of working, including the ability to set long-term plans and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years in a senior L&D role or organizational development/management consulting
- Experience from the whole learning cycle on how to design, build and facilitate learning and development initiatives in various formats such as E-learning and workshops
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Remote flexibility is here. Some of us are working from home but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Leadership Development Partner opportunity can be located in any of our home markets however some travel will be required
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.