Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for two Regulatory Compliance Specialist to join our growing team.
• Proactively carry out internal compliance reviews
• Draft and update compliance processes to reflect changes in legislation
• Provide regular training to internal teams
• Serve as a point of contact by providing informed regulatory advice to the business
• Review and sign off marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Assist in translating cross-jurisdictional regulations into regulatory requirements
• Keep up to date with remote gaming regulations to flag any relevant changes or risk
• Liaising with regulators as needed
• Assist the regulatory compliance team with tasks and compliance projects as needed
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in dealing with different regulatory frameworks and marketing compliance frameworks
• Experience translating law into practical requirements
• Ability to work independently
• Detail-oriented and organised
• Naturally inquisitive, analytical, highlighting risks based on findings
• Strong research skills
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative in all parts of the operation
• Have a proactive approach and propose improvement to existing processes
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.