Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Art Director Team Lead to join our growing team!
The Art Director Team Lead will oversee the creative artistic quality globally. They will be a part of the games council which creates the vision of our future games. The Art Director Team Lead will manage a team of Art Directors across our studios and will be the main stakeholder for creative artistic vision.
• Work within a counsel to define the creative artistic vision for our games
• Works closely with ADs to deliver artistically on the overall creative vision set by the Creative Director
• Lead the Art Director team in order to create detailed direction proposals to make sure they meet the quality benchmarks and also pushing evolution to higher quality.
• Open to experimentation and research of other software mediums to push quality
• Ensure the art direction is well communicated within their project teams.
• Working closely with Producing, Math, Games Design and Dev stakeholders.
• Strong Management skills, regular 1-1s and performance assessment carried out in exemplary fashion.
• Career pathing of team members, using feedback and praise to focus on their strengths;
• Lead by example, set the bar in terms of work ethics, integrity, attitude and output
• Assist recruitment for hiring needs and define staffing organization needs globally
• Upholds and advocates the Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations.
• Ensures department’s compliance with processes and aligns activities
• Regularly provides and receives open and constructive feedback on performance, behavior and skills.
• Conducts performance reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
• Conducts salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
• Escalates employee issues to Human Resources
• Drives recruitment activities for the team
• Enhances department’s competence and skills through training plans
• Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed.
· Experience on AAA games or Mobile AAA
· 5-10 years of experience as an Art Director in mobile, console or casino
· Expert knowledge of Art tools like Adobe CC, Spine, Zbrush, Maya
· Strong level of Drawing skills
· Excellent artistic judgement
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to provide constructive detailed feedback to suggest improvements if necessary
· Ability to present his/her ideas constructively
· Ability to collaborate cross departmentally with other Leads of.
· Excellent level of the English language
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.