Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Mandarin Partner Support Specialist to join our growing team in our Manila office
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides technical support to our Play'n GO partners.
- Responds promptly and effectively to our partners' queries exhibiting high levels of attention to detail.
- Ensures customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner according to service level agreements.
- Provides exceptional quality and has excellent customer service skills and customer focus.
- Provides feedback with regards to recurring partners' issues and feedback to Team Leader and relevant internal departments where applicable.
- Works closely with other departments in the organisation, such as NOC, Operations, Casino Maintenance, Sales and Account Management to ensure top quality support services.
- Creates and maintains knowledge base articles, policies and procedures.
- Functions as Product Experts outside the Product Organisation.
- Fluent Chinese (Mandarin)
- Fluent English
- Team player
- Customer Support experience
- Previous technical support experience • Diagnosing and resolving customers’ issues
- Troubleshooting & escalating after initial investigation
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.