Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company with the entire world as the playing field? We´re strengthening our international operations team and we´re searching for people that wants to be a part of our development working with brand new technology and various platforms.
The position requires a positive and flexible mindset and an individual who can keep their cool in challenging situations. You like to have a role that fits your responsible attitude and where you have a key-role for the operations of our global production environment. In addition, we see that you have the ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and assignments yet without ever compromising maintaining high-quality results. You must be able to work well in a group and be a bit flexible regarding work hours.
- Administer day-to-day operational tasks regarding our software suite and IT infrastructure
- Administer databases, application and system production in an operational environment
- Automation, scripting and general improvements for recurring tasks to ensure we always improve and become more efficient, reliable and secure in it the way we do things.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data and configuration, maintain operational reports and documentation.
You will report to the Operations team lead, but is encouraged to take your own initiative, which means great opportunities for you to grow and develop as a technician.
- +2 years of experience in relational database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server and good querying skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Linux OS (Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services such as EC2, VPC, S3 and understanding of core networking concepts such as TCP/IP, Firewalls, NAT and VPN
- Knowledge of Powershell and Bash scripting. Perl and Python is also considered an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Octopus Deploy is considered an advantage
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.