You GO. Your technical chops run deep. Your ability to save the day in the middle of the night without so much as a high five is legendary. Your acts of unsung heroism are often the team’s last resort of fixing a critical infrastructure incident and the first hope of implementing brand new technologies seamlessly.
We need a versatile, state-of-the-art Operation Technician like you to fortify our International Operations Team in either Sweden or Malta *.
For you, this is more than a critical role as a high wizard of IT with global responsibility. This is a unique opportunity to expand your command of new technology and help take our growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
· Administer day-to-day operational tasks regarding our software suite and IT infrastructure
· Administer databases, application and system production in an operational environment
· Implement automation, scripting and general improvements for recurring tasks to ensure we always improve and become more efficient, reliable and secure in it the way we do things
· Troubleshoot technical issues related to data and configuration, maintain operational reports and documentation
· Report to the Operations Team lead
· Take own initiative to grow and develop as a technician
· Take own initiative to make and suggest improvements
· Keep calm when things go sideways
· Stay flexible, teachable, remarkable
· Share. Teamwork is key
· 2+ years of experience in relational database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server and good querying skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Linux OS (Ubuntu)
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services such as EC2, VPC, S3 and understanding of core networking concepts such as TCP/IP, Firewalls, NAT and VPN
· Knowledge of Powershell and Bash scripting. Perl and Python is also considered an advantage
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English
· Knowledge of Octopus Deploy is considered an advantage
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You know how to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home during this pandemic but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Our Operation Technician will sometimes need to work on-site in either Växjö, Sweden or Sliema, Malta. There is also flexibility to work remotely on occasion.