Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Software Developer to join our growing team!
We’re offering you a challenging opportunity in a fast-growing company where you can develop both personally as well as professionally. As a Software Developer, you will be part of a cross functional agile team working on the activities related to our delivery using a DevOps mindset. This includes working on the release of software from development until operational stage.
We love to be innovative and try new things, that's why we organize Hack Days every month for all teams and promote taking time to work on continuous improvements and personal development.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Technical analysis and design based on product requirements
- Analyze, troubleshoot, debug and optimize code
- Contribute to improvements in automation and processes in order to improve quality and stability
- Create technical documentation for reference, knowledge and information sharing
- Being a coach and mentor to junior developers
- You are a communicative teamplayer
- Experience in some dialect of SQL (T-SQL, MySQL)
- Visual Studio
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Good oral and written skills in English
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience of DevOps culture and working in cross functional agile teams.
- Have experience of AWS or other cloud services.
- Have an interest in self-development, in order to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Read more at our Talenthub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.