Hours: Full Time
Location: Fully remote. This opportunity is open to you if you can legally work remotely from one of our home countries in Malta.
At Play’n GO we enjoy a flexible freedom to shape our own days. Everyone we hire is unique and every role we fill has certain performance expectations. The day-to-day challenges of work and life will be unique to you but our commitment to helping you find a balance will never vary.
From the GO
At Play’n GO our purpose is to entertain. Our pleasure is in working with people ready to make a difference that lasts. We are pioneers. We were the first entertainment supplier to recognise the potential of gaming on the GO and create the innovative mobile games which supercharged our industry and inspired our name. Today, Play’n GO is the leading gaming entertainment supplier to casinos in regulated markets the world over. And we are still growing.
With growth comes opportunity. This could be yours. Are you ready to help us face challenges and find solutions that get us both to the next level of excellence?
What the role entails:
Some of the key responsibilities of our Event Manager will be:
- Plan, execute, and manage a diverse range of events, including global industry events, Play’n GO hosted events, customer appreciation events and tournaments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless event logistics, content creation, and internal/external communication.
- Monitor and analyze event metrics to assess their impact on brand awareness and customer retention.
- Collaborate with regional teams to ensure localized marketing efforts align with global branding and messaging.
Sponsorships and Partnerships:
- Identify strategic sponsorship and partnership opportunities within the industry to enhance regional needs.
- Negotiate and manage sponsorship agreements, ensuring they align with marketing objectives and budgets.
- Measure the ROI of sponsorships and partnerships and make data-driven decisions for future collaborations.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction through targeted appreciation initiatives per region.
- Collect and analyze feedback to continuously improve customer appreciation efforts.
Event Planning and Execution:
- Take a hands-on approach in planning and executing events, from concept development to post-event evaluation.
- Oversee event budgets, timelines, and resources to ensure successful execution.
- Collaborate with vendors, agencies, and internal teams to deliver outstanding event experiences.
- • Manage Merchandise vendors, logistics, planning and budgeting.
What we ask of you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication to conduct meetings and reporting
- Team-player and self-leadership
- Strategic thinking and application
- Relationship building and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical ability
- Project management skills
What’s in it for you?
If you feel great, you’ll do great. Our employees know that their package of benefits, activities, and initiatives are some of the most generous in the industry. From challenges to chill outs, the fun we share at play helps inspire excellence from the go.
Apply now to find out more. It’s your best move. This opportunity will remain open until we meet the right candidate.
GO for it.
We believe the way forward relies on well-regulated gaming and player safety. Our commitment to this sets the standard for our industry.