Hours: Full Time
Location: Fully remote. This opportunity is open to you if you can legally work remotely from one of our home countries in the USA.
At Play’n GO we enjoy a flexible freedom to shape our own days. Everyone we hire is unique and every role we fill has certain performance expectations. The day-to-day challenges of work and life will be unique to you but our commitment to helping you find a balance will never vary.
From the GO
At Play’n GO our purpose is to entertain. Our pleasure is in working with people ready to make a difference that lasts. We are pioneers. We were the first entertainment supplier to recognise the potential of gaming on the GO and create the innovative mobile games which supercharged our industry and inspired our name. Today, Play’n GO is the leading gaming entertainment supplier to casinos in regulated markets the world over. And we are still growing.
With growth comes opportunity. This could be yours. Are you ready to help us face challenges and find solutions that get us both to the next level of excellence?
What the role entails:
- You are people and team oriented and like to see people and teams develop and improve continuously.
- You know situational leadership and are excellent in change management. You drive change in such a way that it is well defined, understood, deployed, and sustained.
- You know how to do SW Support and are especially knowledgeable and interested around Lean & Agile WoW, that you practice with your teams in a motivating and energetic way.
- You know how to motivate and drive your employees to meet our/their targets and excel in performance.
- You are not afraid of conflicts, but rather handle them and all involved parties leave a conflict stronger than before. You are excellent in communication and a great listener.
- You continuously give feedback to your individuals and teams and foster a culture in your organization that you give good feedback to your colleagues.
- You have high expectations of yourself, your manager and your employees and you strive for high performance all together. You should have basic product, market, business, and domain competence.
Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the support organization. Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
What we ask of you:
- 10+ years applicable industry experience
- Experience as a manager or leader in a technical support environment
- Experience working in a Network Operations Center
- Experience training individuals in a technical support environment
- Experience managing and performing to contractual Service Level Agreements
- Strong customer service skills - experience in a customer facing role; ability to manage relationships and escalations with customers.
- Ability to manage and negotiate at all levels including internal and external executive levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, listening, negotiation skills.
- Agile scrum master
- Lean Six Sigma
What’s in it for you?
If you feel great, you’ll do great. Our employees know that their package of benefits, activities, and initiatives are some of the most generous in the industry. From challenges to chill outs, the fun we share at play helps inspire excellence from the go.
Apply now to find out more. It’s your best move. This opportunity will remain open until we meet the right candidate.
GO for it.
We believe the way forward relies on well-regulated gaming and player safety. Our commitment to this sets the standard for our industry.