Hours: Full Time
Location: Fully remote. This opportunity is open to you if you can legally work remotely from the Philippines.
At Play’n GO we enjoy a flexible freedom to shape our own days. Everyone we hire is unique and every role we fill has certain performance expectations. The day-to-day challenges of work and life will be unique to you but our commitment to helping you find a balance will never vary.
From the GO
At Play’n GO our purpose is to entertain. Our pleasure is in working with people ready to make a difference that lasts. We are pioneers. We were the first entertainment supplier to recognise the potential of gaming on the GO and create the innovative mobile games which supercharged our industry and inspired our name. Today, Play’n GO is the leading gaming entertainment supplier to casinos in regulated markets the world over. And we are still growing.
With growth comes opportunity. This could be yours. Are you ready to help us face challenges and find solutions that get us both to the next level of excellence?
What the role entails:
For you, this is more than a key role of keeping track of the tracks and the deadlines. This is a unique opportunity to help bring innovative, high-tech entertainment, your skills, and a growing global brand, to the next level of excellence.
Some Key Responsibilities of our Audio Producer will be:
- Liaise between Head of Audio and game teams for multiple simultaneous projects to:
- communicate audio design direction;
- deliver audio assets and implementation instructions;
- provide oversight of audio implementation
- maintain design documentation and project assets' organization and storage;
- manage external composers and sound designers in the production, iteration, and delivery of all required audio assets
- communicate design direction/spec and set/maintain delivery deadlines;
- liaise stakeholder approvals
- collaborate with game designers, artists, mathematicians to shape a game's User Experience through sound, music, and voiceover;
- coordinate with team ADs and animators to manage production of sound design for animations;
- Edit, process, and mix audio for games, prototypes, promotional materials, presentations, etc.
- Assist in the creation of best practice guides, tools documentation, presentations, etc.
What we ask of you:
For this role, the Audio Producer is expected to have the following:
- At least 3 years experience working in Slots/Casino-gaming audio design (wager-based or casual is fine);
- At least 5 years experience working in interactive audio design (music composition/sound FX/voiceover)
- Experience with audio implementation for interactive media (games, etc.) -- middleware or other.
- Experience with voiceover production and direction
- Fluency in a wide variety of musical styles & production techniques;
- Expert knowledge of at least one DAW and audio editor;
- Able to easily manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in Office365 Applications and Workflows (esp. Word, Excel, Teams)
What’s in it for you?
If you feel great, you’ll do great. Our employees know that their package of benefits, activities, and initiatives are some of the most generous in the industry. From challenges to chill outs, the fun we share at play helps inspire excellence from the go.
Apply now to find out more. It’s your best move. This opportunity will remain open until we meet the right candidate.
GO for it.
We believe the way forward relies on well-regulated gaming and player safety. Our commitment to this sets the standard for our industry.