Job title: Information Security Manager
Hours: Full Time
Location: Fully remote. This opportunity is open to you if you can legally work remotely from the Philippines, Sweden, Malta, Hungary, Spain or Poland.
At Play’n GO we enjoy a flexible freedom to shape our own days. Everyone we hire is unique and every role we fill has certain performance expectations. The day-to-day challenges of work and life will be unique to you but our commitment to helping you find a balance will never vary.
From the GO
At Play’n GO our purpose is to entertain. Our pleasure is in working with people ready to make a difference that lasts. We are pioneers. We were the first entertainment supplier to recognise the potential of gaming on the GO and create the innovative mobile games which supercharged our industry and inspired our name. Today, Play’n GO is the leading gaming entertainment supplier to casinos in regulated markets the world over. And we are still growing.
With growth comes opportunity. This could be yours. Are you ready to help us face challenges and find solutions that get us both to the next level of excellence?
What the role entails
- Ensuring systemic approach to information security across our business so we have appropriate protection and defences for the confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Providing informed and structured advice on information security best practices whilst protecting our data and systems
- Providing systems and policies that enable the organisation to move quickly whilst ensuring that we remain protected
- Ensuring certification of, and continued compliance with, ISO 270001
- Managing and maintaining internal and external security audits, testing and compliance
- Assessing, monitoring, and maintaining regulatory compliance applicable to the business’ operations and clients’ requirements
- Championing information security excellence across the organisation, including awareness education, and automation
- Maintaining, supporting, and improving the information security systems
- Leading the management of information security incident response, investigations, post incident analysis, remediation and lessons learnt
- Stay abreast of current technological trends
- Proactive monitoring of information security events and logs
- Review and evaluate budgets and costs associated with the team and the respective tools
- Proven history in the implementation of technical information security and delivery of information security management
- Ability to analyse, and communicate complex issues to a wide range of audiences
- Ownership of the Information Security Management System
- Stakeholder management by acting as the Point of Contact, whilst collaborating with diverse teams, individuals, and key stakeholders
- Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk assessments, regulatory compliance, incident management, secure development lifecycle, vulnerability management, data protection, and relevant reporting metrics
- Strong leadership skills with very good communication
- Passion for Information Security and continuous learning
- Ability to work in a pressured environment while prioritising competing objectives
- Globally recognised security qualifications, e.g. CISSP, ISO27001 lead auditor, CISM, etc. or 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in implementing ISO27001:2013 or later standards and best practices
- Experience in implementing and maintaining and ISMS
- Experience of documenting, developing and improving information security policies, processes and procedures
- Work experience in regulated environments
- Experience with Microsoft and Amazon Cloud Infrastructure technologies
- Project Management certifications
- Working experience with DevSecOps
What’s in it for you?
If you feel great, you’ll do great. Our employees know that their package of benefits, activities, and initiatives are some of the most generous in the industry. From challenges to chill outs, the fun we share at play helps inspire excellence from the go.
Apply now to find out more. It’s your best move. This opportunity will remain open until we meet the right candidate.
GO for it.
We believe the way forward relies on well-regulated gaming and player safety. Our commitment to this sets the standard for our industry.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.