B2B Account Manager
Hours: Full Time
Location: Fully remote. This opportunity is open to you if you can legally work remotely from Malta.
At Play’n GO we enjoy a flexible freedom to shape our own days. Everyone we hire is unique and every role we fill has certain performance expectations. The day-to-day challenges of work and life will be unique to you but our commitment to helping you find a balance will never vary.
From the GO
At Play’n GO our purpose is to entertain. Our pleasure is in working with people ready to make a difference that lasts. We are pioneers. We were the first entertainment supplier to recognise the potential of gaming on the GO and create the innovative mobile games which supercharged our industry and inspired our name. Today, Play’n GO is the leading gaming entertainment supplier to casinos in regulated markets the world over. And we are still growing.
With growth comes opportunity. This could be yours. Are you ready to help us face challenges and find solutions that get us both to the next level of excellence?
What the role entails :
Some of the key responsibilities of our Key Account Manager will be:
- Owning the relationship between the company and the customer, coordinating projects, promotions, and general operational activities including integration, launch plans, and quarterly business reviews
- Overseeing that product offers, contracts, and business models are adjusted and aligned to optimize the relationship in line with company goals and objectives
- Monitoring the performance of promotional campaigns and identifying problems, solutions, and quick wins that may arise with a keen eye on achieving KPIs
- Coaching and challenging our customers, always being a step ahead and identifying what improvements can be made together with your accounts.
- Contributing as a key member of the AM team; making valuable contributions to business discussions around the company’s day-to-day operations and long-term strategy.
- Selling, up-selling, and cross-selling Play’n GO gaming solutions
What we ask of you :
- 2 years minimum B2B Account Management experience or similar, in the iGaming industry
- Outstanding communication skills and very organized
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Problem-solving and a can-do attitude.
- Understanding of casino verticals, and other verticals would be a plus.
- Be willing to travel internationally in line with business needs.
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken, an additional language is a good asset
What’s in it for you?
If you feel great, you’ll do great. Our employees know that their package of benefits, activities, and initiatives are some of the most generous in the industry. From challenges to chill outs, the fun we share at play helps inspire excellence from the go.
Apply now to find out more. It’s your best move. This opportunity will remain open until we meet the right candidate.
GO for it.
We believe the way forward relies on well-regulated gaming and player safety. Our commitment to this sets the standard for our industry.
- Sliema, Malta
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
What's in it for you?
Play'n GO family
Even though Play’n GO has grown fast over the last few years we foster our family vibe. You’ll be part of a cool bunch of enthusiastic and friendly people from over 40 countries! Lovely different flavors sharing a common positive mindset. Yes, please bring your authentic self to work! And sure, every family has some issues. We take them on, solve things together and improve every day.
Work-lifeWe believe in a healthy and good work/life balance with flexible ways of working (office, remote, hybrid) that provide you with the opportunity to solve your life puzzle. Because we know it's not always easy. You will find that same freedom and flexibility in our offices. Roam around, find the spot that fits your job and connect with anyone around.
Benefits and moreWe want to make sure you can perform at your best. Whether you’re working from home or at one of our fantastic offices around the world. You don’t have to worry about insurance, health benefits and so much more. We even throw in an extra ‘Birtholiday’ when that special day pops up. Need to pimp your home office? No problem, our Remote Work Benefit gives you the opportunity to make your virtual Play'n GO office stand out from the crowd.
Our TEQ valuesTrust, Energy, Quality. In that particular order . We want to be the best entertainment supplier in the world. A pretty big ambition and these 3 values are the cornerstones of that common goal. We trust each other. We love what we do and we put in the energy to push things forward. Always aiming for the highest possible quality. We hire the best and you can be part of our winning team.
Expand your skill setIt's rewarding to improve your game. We provide you with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. We are tech lovers. So you can be sure to lay your hands on the latest technologies. Taking responsibility to get better at what you do every day and staying at the forefront of our industry, in every aspect. Whatever your passion is. A yearly training budget is an extra push to grow. Will there be exciting and inspiring challenges along the way? You bet! Ready to move forward together?
Play it cool ;-)Hey, we are in the entertainment business. So there is definitely room for creativity and fun! Both in real life and virtually. Don't expect a typical corporate environment. We like to give things that special Play'n GO 'zing' and you can be part of that unique Play'n GO vibe! With regular social gatherings, celebrations and surprises that make a bright day even better.
Growth pathNew markets, more high quality games, an expanding team. Our track record has been quite stunning over the past years. In the last decade we've evolved from a start-up with 20 people to a strong - and awarded - player in the global iGaming business with almost 500 team members on board. We have the strong ambition to continue on this path and adapt if needed. We take legal compliance seriously. For our employees, our partners and customers.
About Play'n GO
Play’n GO is one of the largest entertainment suppliers of online slots to the worldwide casino industry. Our Play’n GO pioneers were the first in the industry to recognise and develop the potential of gaming on the GO.
At Play’n GO, if your talent and passion for excellence are anything like ours, you’re going to grow here. Our strong growth is thanks to talented people like you who are inspired to help each other succeed.
Connect with us and help us create entertainment that lasts.
B2B Account Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Play'n GO?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.