Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Games Ambassador to join our growing team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report to and work in collaboration with the account management team to grow gross gaming revenue (GGR) through the development and management of bespoke promotional campaigns for key clients.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure uptake of headline Play’n GO promotions (e.g., geared at Reactoonz or around IP games) by our clients and organise any client deliverables.
- Work closely with commercial and data teams to produce optimised Tableau dashboards measuring promotional initiatives and forecasting returns and ROI.
- Work with all areas of the Partner Marketing team to deliver bespoke client deliverables across all channels (digital marketing, videos, social media, PR).
- Report on consumer trends and competitor activities regarding marketing communication and campaigns specifically relating to slots.
- Communicate on Game & Roadmap plans and competitor trends via the new Account Management sharepoint page to ensure all stakeholders have clear visibility of gaming product marketing plans.
- Assist with promotional roadmap across full calendar year and align with key releases.
- Must have an understanding of the Igaming industry with at least 2 - 5 years' experience within any of the Casino and Gaming product verticals.
- Must have Marketing and Commercial exposure within previous roles.
- Experience in working with Casino Managers, Acquisition and Retention teams to execute planned projects.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Gaming industry and major suppliers and competitors.
- Proven experience delivering growth through promotion and retention strategies.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Confident to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task.
- Very comfortable negotiating with and entertaining external partners.
- Opportunity to travel domestically and/or internationally for business as needed.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
- Barcelona, Spain, Madrid, Spain, Sliema, Malta, Växjö, Sweden
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
What's in it for you?
Play'n GO family
Even though Play’n GO has grown fast over the last few years we foster our family vibe. You’ll be part of a cool bunch of enthusiastic and friendly people from over 40 countries! Lovely different flavors sharing a common positive mindset. Yes, please bring your authentic self to work! And sure, every family has some issues. We take them on, solve things together and improve every day.
Work-lifeWe believe in a healthy and good work/life balance with flexible ways of working (office, remote, hybrid) that provide you with the opportunity to solve your life puzzle. Because we know it's not always easy. You will find that same freedom and flexibility in our offices. Roam around, find the spot that fits your job and connect with anyone around.
Benefits and moreWe want to make sure you can perform at your best. Whether you’re working from home or at one of our fantastic offices around the world. You don’t have to worry about insurance, health benefits and so much more. We even throw in an extra ‘Birtholiday’ when that special day pops up. Need to pimp your home office? No problem, our Remote Work Benefit gives you the opportunity to make your virtual Play'n GO office stand out from the crowd.
Our TEQ valuesTrust, Energy, Quality. In that particular order . We want to be the best entertainment supplier in the world. A pretty big ambition and these 3 values are the cornerstones of that common goal. We trust each other. We love what we do and we put in the energy to push things forward. Always aiming for the highest possible quality. We hire the best and you can be part of our winning team.
Expand your skill setIt's rewarding to improve your game. We provide you with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. We are tech lovers. So you can be sure to lay your hands on the latest technologies. Taking responsibility to get better at what you do every day and staying at the forefront of our industry, in every aspect. Whatever your passion is. A yearly training budget is an extra push to grow. Will there be exciting and inspiring challenges along the way? You bet! Ready to move forward together?
Play it cool ;-)Hey, we are in the entertainment business. So there is definitely room for creativity and fun! Both in real life and virtually. Don't expect a typical corporate environment. We like to give things that special Play'n GO 'zing' and you can be part of that unique Play'n GO vibe! With regular social gatherings, celebrations and surprises that make a bright day even better.
Growth pathNew markets, more high quality games, an expanding team. Our track record has been quite stunning over the past years. In the last decade we've evolved from a start-up with 20 people to a strong - and awarded - player in the global iGaming business with almost 500 team members on board. We have the strong ambition to continue on this path and adapt if needed. We take legal compliance seriously. For our employees, our partners and customers.
About Play'n GO
Play’n GO is one of the largest entertainment suppliers of online slots to the worldwide casino industry. Our Play’n GO pioneers were the first in the industry to recognise and develop the potential of gaming on the GO.
At Play’n GO, if your talent and passion for excellence are anything like ours, you’re going to grow here. Our strong growth is thanks to talented people like you who are inspired to help each other succeed.
Connect with us and help us create entertainment that lasts.
Loading application form
Already working at Play'n GO?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.