IT Systems Administrator
Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join our growing team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Team member role that requires general supervision
- Manages day-to-day internal client interaction.
- Sets and manages internal client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Escalates reported issues to software distributors and similar if needed.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Relays relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner.
- Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of internal IT.
- Serves as main point of contact on internal IT helpdesk related matters.
- Responds/acts on upper-management direction.
- Provides internal training programs when needed.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Basic troubleshooting
- Effective ticket management
- Azure and M365 knowledge
- Effective communication and customer service focus
- Azure and M365 certifications will be considered an asset
- ITILv4 will be considered an asset
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
- Employee Experience
- Budapest, Hungary, Szeged, Hungary, Växjö, Sweden
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
What's in it for you?
Play'n GO family
Even though Play’n GO has grown fast over the last few years we foster our family vibe. You’ll be part of a cool bunch of enthusiastic and friendly people from over 40 countries! Lovely different flavors sharing a common positive mindset. Yes, please bring your authentic self to work! And sure, every family has some issues. We take them on, solve things together and improve every day.
Work-lifeWe believe in a healthy and good work/life balance with flexible ways of working (office, remote, hybrid) that provide you with the opportunity to solve your life puzzle. Because we know it's not always easy. You will find that same freedom and flexibility in our offices. Roam around, find the spot that fits your job and connect with anyone around.
Benefits and moreWe want to make sure you can perform at your best. Whether you’re working from home or at one of our fantastic offices around the world. You don’t have to worry about insurance, health benefits and so much more. We even throw in an extra ‘Birtholiday’ when that special day pops up. Need to pimp your home office? No problem, our Remote Work Benefit gives you the opportunity to make your virtual Play'n GO office stand out from the crowd.
Our TEQ valuesTrust, Energy, Quality. In that particular order . We want to be the best entertainment supplier in the world. A pretty big ambition and these 3 values are the cornerstones of that common goal. We trust each other. We love what we do and we put in the energy to push things forward. Always aiming for the highest possible quality. We hire the best and you can be part of our winning team.
Expand your skill setIt's rewarding to improve your game. We provide you with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. We are tech lovers. So you can be sure to lay your hands on the latest technologies. Taking responsibility to get better at what you do every day and staying at the forefront of our industry, in every aspect. Whatever your passion is. A yearly training budget is an extra push to grow. Will there be exciting and inspiring challenges along the way? You bet! Ready to move forward together?
Play it cool ;-)Hey, we are in the entertainment business. So there is definitely room for creativity and fun! Both in real life and virtually. Don't expect a typical corporate environment. We like to give things that special Play'n GO 'zing' and you can be part of that unique Play'n GO vibe! With regular social gatherings, celebrations and surprises that make a bright day even better.
Growth pathNew markets, more high quality games, an expanding team. Our track record has been quite stunning over the past years. In the last decade we've evolved from a start-up with 20 people to a strong - and awarded - player in the global iGaming business with almost 500 team members on board. We have the strong ambition to continue on this path and adapt if needed. We take legal compliance seriously. For our employees, our partners and customers.
About Play'n GO
Play’n GO is one of the largest entertainment suppliers of online slots to the worldwide casino industry. Our Play’n GO pioneers were the first in the industry to recognise and develop the potential of gaming on the GO.
At Play’n GO, if your talent and passion for excellence are anything like ours, you’re going to grow here. Our strong growth is thanks to talented people like you who are inspired to help each other succeed.
Connect with us and help us create entertainment that lasts.
IT Systems Administrator
Loading application form
Already working at Play'n GO?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.