Innovation Solutions Architect
You GO. From ideation to proposal, prototype to pilot, and from production to best practices, you know how the technological state of the art can elegantly streamline the art of business, to lead the way for both. Lucky for us, your team’s happy place between technology and business is when you are all solving problems and sharing praise.
We need a visionary Innovation Solutions Architect like you to accelerate the future of our digital ecosystem, at scale.
For you, this is more than a strategic leadership position with proven industry innovators. This is a unique opportunity for you to transform the business of a growing global brand and help lead us all to the next level of excellence.
- Manage and oversee the daily performance of team members
- Lead brainstorming and ideation sessions to develop potential solution prototypes for business needs
- Continuously analyse and identify opportunities for business and process improvements
- Identify immerging market trends and cross reference with business opportunities
- Represent the Innovation team internally on all digital and technology issues
- Own, prepare and document testing requirements, success criteria, proof of concepts of Innovation technology
- Identify, evaluate, and build software and services to support our Digital-First Strategy
- Work with product and delivery teams to develop scalable solutions and products
- Communicate and consult with internal stakeholders to implement innovative technology
- Support and deliver design thinking workshops and sprint sessions
- Develop digital content to showcase and educate our innovation methodology
- Communicate the value of the Innovation capabilities to innovators across the business to drive ideation, prototyping and experimentation
- Support and educate the business in the space of technology, strategy, and innovation
- Develop and maintain an enterprise architecture repository
- Develop relationship with your technical peers across the Play’n Go user community to ensure business understanding and build out a support network
- Lead best practice IT architecture, innovation, reuse, delivery methodologies and innovative technologies that would benefit Play’n GO
- Lead on the procurement of innovative technologies demonstrating due diligence, rigor, scrutiny, and commercial awareness
- Update and review policies, processes, and guidelines within the scope of the department
- Conduct performance and salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager
- Escalate employee issues to Human Resources
- Drive recruitment activities for the team
- Enhance department’s competence and skills through training plans
- Travel domestically and/or internationally for business as needed
- In-depth understanding of coding languages
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Demonstrable history of architecture regarding secure IT services in a cloud environment using Microsoft
- Ability to explain technical designs, issues, and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders
- History of maintaining coherent technical designs across multiple internal and external service providers and implementations.
- Working knowledge of modern security techniques and solutions
- Experience with system integration solutions
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Demonstrable experience of with enterprise architecture and architecture frameworks
- Demonstrable experience and working knowledge of Security, Infrastructure, and governance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Good diligence and ability to show initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload without supervision
- Ability to manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s
- Exceptional knowledge of Customer Service nest practice ?? best?
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
- Experience in “agile” and / or change management
- Experience with designing and launching new business models, products, or services
- Extensive stakeholder management and ability to influence others
- Strong facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
Remote flexibility: Most of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Innovation Solutions Architect opportunity is fully remote, but if you live near one of our global offices in the UK, Sweden, Hungary, Malta, The Philippines, or the USA, that would be ideal.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.