You GO. You know the best ways and means of a digital-first workplace. What’s more, you know how to champion the implementation, adoption, and success of the new tech that drives professional development, helps achieve business goals, and helps you win the praise of your charges.
We need a crackerjack Digital Innovator like you to help sharpen our cutting edge.
For you, this is more than an essential role as a cheerleader for innovation. This is a unique opportunity to have a profound impact on an international workforce while helping yourself and a growing global brand get to the next level of excellence.
- To support or develop plans for ideations and innovation to achieve the effective use of Digital assets and IT investment and maximise return on investment
- Drive innovation and create customer-focused business solutions and act as an internal Subject Matter Expert for the implementation of new technology
- Identify emerging trends and technologies in the market, influence and generate ideas and concepts that align to business strategies
- Drive innovation and integration of innovative technologies and initiatives into projects and activities within the various business workstreams and departments
- Collaborate with technical and IT teams to ensure the implementation and/or integration of innovation and digital excellence
- Promote technological innovations that open opportunities for collaborative and dynamic projects to further enhance the business and internal processes
- Be a digital evangelist, champion the use of digital technology, practices, and ideation to engender a digital mindset from the top down
- Support the Innovation team in the communication, demonstration, and promotion of innovative solutions
- Create and foster a change culture and early adoption of IT products, services, and initiatives within the business
- Deliver upskilling programmes to raise skills across Play’n GO
- Provide effective and professional training to new colleagues across standard and customised applications and solutions
- Use appropriate user-research methods to understand user needs and insights
- Create and maintain user documentation or videos to support induction courses or upskilling programmes
- Actively contribute ideas to initiatives and innovations and to the improvement of documented processes
- Use end-to-end user journeys to take a holistic approach with discussions and designs
- Act as the user advocate during the research, design and development process and offer implementation suggestions from a user-centred perspective
- Ability to create user journeys and service blueprints to design services
- Facilitate workshops with multiple stakeholder groups
- Demonstrable experience with rapid prototyping using a variety of tools and methods
- Be able to simplify complex issues, find user central solutions and to help shape our approach, structure, and ways of working
- Ability to improve and develop new processes, procedures, and good practice guidance to meet changing needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload without supervision
- Experience as a Digital Innovator
- Experience from the online gambling space
- Experience working for a multi-cultural, global company
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
Remote Flexibility: Many of us work remotely now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Digital Innovator opportunity is fully remote, but if you live near one of our European offices in the UK, Hungary, Sweden, or Malta, that would be ideal.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.