Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions to casino operators. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join our growing team in Budapest / Szeged.
- Champion Agile and Waterfall methodologies where applicable
- Facilitate sprint / milestone planning based on the priorities agreed with the Game Producer
- Facilitate Sprint retrospectives
- Monitor production progress, liaising with the Game Team and Game Producer to identify and resolve issues when they arise
- Ensure JIRA is correct and up to date in order to facilitate the automation of resource planning and high level overview of projects
- Assist the Game Producer in coordinating certification, translation, marketing and sales deliveries
- Manage the overall Game Production process and liaise with stakeholders in the Game Producer’s absence
If you have...
- Project Management qualifications (or similar) or experience in a similar role
- highly organized
- great time management skills and are super organized
- a yes-can-do attitude, you are a person that is a doer and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- an engaging and convincing personality with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- excellent team work skills and ability to adapt
- fluent in English both written and spoken
... then this is a good opportunity to start your career in the Product department and have a chance to become a Game Producer later on.
- iGaming or Gaming experience
- Experience in using Jira and / or other project management tools
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
Remote flexibility: Many of us work remotely now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Our Production Coordinator opportunity is fully remote, but if you live near one of our Hungarian Offices, that would be ideal.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.