You GO. You know everything from your windows to the clouds, servers to storage and from networks to your desktops. You know what makes them all tick and how to fix them before they quit. You are multi-versatile and mega-motivated to know more in order to help more.
We need a meticulous Infrastructure Engineer like you to orchestrate and integrate leading-edge tech for non-stop entertainment. *
For you, this is more than a critical role of keeping all systems GO. This is a unique opportunity to help yourself, and a growing global brand, get to the next level of excellence.
- Setup, administer and support our e-gaming platform infrastructure and provide technical assistance
- Administer the day-to-day operational tasks for our IT Infrastructure
- Maintain and administer servers, virtual machines, networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations on both physical and cloud environments
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required
- Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing security measures
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolving hardware, software, and other systems problems
- Replace faulty components when required
- Maintain, configure, and monitor all the various infrastructure components
- Monitor systems performance to determine if adjustments need to be made
- Confer with users about solving existing system problems
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of the systems
- Coordinate systems access and use
- Design, configure and test software, hardware, cloud and operating system software
- Experience in providing environments on different platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, Private Clouds and On-Prem)
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server, Azure Active Directory and Office 365)
- Monitor and maintain Microsoft Windows and Linux systems
- Server installation, configuration and maintenance
- Hands-on Experience with Networking, TCP/IP
- Next Generation Firewalls Installation, Maintenance and Configuration
- Design and Implementation with high availability
- SSL certificate management
- Perform proactive analysis of infrastructure capacity and performance
- Perform system backup and recovery
- Updates and creates new monitoring policies on threat and vulnerability event capture
- Updates inventory of assets to help capture normal behaviour/activities within the company
- Works to ensure security systems/appliances are functional and improved upon for pro-active cyber defence
- Develop process automation
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Always ready to help attitude
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Experience with Security technologies
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Hands-on knowledge of container / container orchestration technology with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Background with CI/CD tools: Octopus, Bamboo, Jenkins, GitLab, TeamCity
- Scripting Proficiency in PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Perl or other
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Remote flexibility: Some of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. .
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.