You GO. Nothing gets past you. You can see what’s coming and you can keep things going. Simple as that? Never. That’s why you get the call.
We need a meticulous Full Stack Developer like you to fortify our growing international team, the Game services unit. The remote team is scattered all around the globe and is responsible for delivering unique features for new markets.
As a Full-stack Developer you will:
- Implement new features
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Conduct problem analysis and draft proposals for solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of product quality
- Work closely with QA Engineers and Front-end developers
- At least 2 years of experience in C# .NET 4.0
- Has a good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good Design Pattern knowledge
- Experience in using distributed version control
- The ability to work effectively in a remote team
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Good English communication skills
- Previous experience in iGaming and/or as a Game developer
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline
- Used any of PixiJS, ThreeJS, and/or Spine libraries
- Experience working with WebGL and/or OpenGL
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
This vacancy is open to candidates who can legally work remotely from our home countries in the UK, Sweden, Malta, Hungary, Spain, Poland, and the Philippines.