Head of Marketing
You GO. You know a good story when you hear one. You know how to tell it, package it, place it, share it, and sell it. You know that whip-smart strategies, white-hot executions, data-rich measurements, and ultimate optimizations are more than your action items. They are your superpowers.
We need an experienced Head of Marketing like you to fortify our International Marketing Department. *
For you, this is more than a team leadership role in the art of marketing. This is a unique opportunity to help steer a growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Leadership and overall management of the Marketing department
- Define and implement Marketing Strategy and tactics for the Play'n GO product portfolio across all territories
- Plan, develop and oversee major marketing components such as Public Relations, including client events, conferences, copywriting, communications, social and other channels, Digital Marketing, Advertising and campaigns, Strategy, and operation of customer portal and playngo.com, Brand and creative campaigns, Marketing Design, and Operations
- Lead and inspire your team to reach for new highs every day
- Manage Marketing budgets
- Act as representatives for the company in both internal and external dealings
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to ensure efficiency as well as continuous improvement
- Update and review policies, processes, and guidelines within the scope of the department
- Uphold and advocate Play’n GO values and adherence to Play’n GO rules and regulations
- Ensure department’s compliance with processes and align activities
- Conduct performance and salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager
- Drive recruitment activities for the team
- Enhance department’s competence and skills through training plans
- Travel domestically and/or internationally when needed
- Outstanding communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Problem solving determination
- Team cheerleader born to praise and share credit with others
- Willing to travel internationally in line with business needs
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, another language is brilliant
- Experience marketing entertainment
- Experience managing personnel
- Online portfolio of published marketing campaigns
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class service. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
TAKE NOTE: Many of us work remotely now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Head of Marketing opportunity is fully remote, but you will need to be based in UK, Sweden, Malta, Poland, or Spain.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.