Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team!
The role entails Data Architecture, more driven towards data solution designs within AWS cloud, building data pipelines and data modelling.
As the Data Engineer, you will design, develop, test and maintain highly performant, scalable, robust and available data pipelines for the business teams. While working closely with the data science and engineering team and the data platform team to implement automated data pipeline workflows in AWS cloud platforms to enable data ingestion, processing, and distribution.
The AWS Serverless ETL component will include building AWS transformations built on top of AWS S3, Glue, SES, RDS(PostgreSQL) and Lambda. Knowledge of these components will be required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, implementation and maintenance of database extracts
- Extract and load ETL processes
- Set up the full CI/CD data pipeline
- Dimensional modelling
- Set up a monitoring stack
- Define service capacity planning strategies
- Implement the application's CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar
- Transforming business requirements into optimal data solutions
- Developing reports and data extracts as the business requires
- Communicating with external and internal stakeholders
- Getting up to speed with new ETL and stream processing tools
- Spark & Apache Big Data Technologies (pySpark & Databricks are essential)
- CI/CD using common DevOps pipeline services and Jira
- An understanding of data structures and common data transformation methodologies
- A good appreciation of dimension data modelling
- Testing experience, knowing how to test data pipelines and transformations
- Working knowledge of AWS services and environments (Redshift, Athena, S3, Data Catalogue, Lake formation tags
- Experience of big data engineering environment delivering data pipelines, and ETL concepts
- Map/reduce and spark patterns
- Data analysis - Entity Relationship Diagrams, Object Graph Mapping.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.