Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
This is a unique opportunity to join Play'n GO as a talented Test Automation Engineer to our Game Life Cycle Operations. The remote team is scattered all around the globe and responsible for delivering unique features.
As an Test Automation Engineer at Play'n GO, you need to:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes, ensuring that test results are accurate, thorough, and appropriately documented
- Run and maintain test scripts
- Identify business or product requirements that can be automated
- Recommend possible enhancements on QA process, new technology, automation apps/frameworks, and Game development processes
- Work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines
- Identify, analyze, report and document defects, questionable functions and inconsistencies
- Estimate testing efforts and identify dependencies to support defined testing scope/ timelines
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Interact and collaborate with stakeholders and development teams
- Deploying components to various environments
Our Test Automation Engineer MUST have:
- 2+ years of experience in Software QA
- At least 1 year of experience in C#
- Have good English in writing and speaking
- At least 1 year experience with some bug tracking tool
- Quality-oriented attitude
It would be a plus if you:
- Experience with automation frameworks, preferably Cucumber
- Experience working with Git distributed source code
- Experience in working on an Agile / Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Have previously worked in game development, preferably iGaming
- Have ISEB/ISTQB certificate
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.