Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Game Designer to join our growing team!
- Work alongside the Art Director, Mathematician and Producer to define & drive the game’s development.
- Primary focus is on mapping out the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI.
- Will need to communicate and maintain project related documentation including proof-of-concept presentations, high level design summaries and detailed design schematics.
- Play testing & providing regular detailed feedback of builds (with an emphasis on the UX and UI).
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, building consensus in the team you work with for your ideas.
- Strong experience in hands-on, practical game design, alongside a solid grounding in theory, especially in UX and player psychology.
- Good communication skills both in terms of documentation (writing technical documents, creating mock-ups), and in self-expression (articulate, able to present ideas to varying audiences).
- Familiarity with Casino & video slots games.
- Good English proficiency (approx. B2 or similar)
- Strong preference will be given for those with experience designing Casino and video slots games.
- Preference will be given for those with experience in social & mobile gaming.
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment
- The role will be remote-based initially, but preference will be given for candidates who are able to relocate to the London area once our offices re-open.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.