Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
Play’n GO is looking to hire a Regulatory Compliance Manager that will provide proactive, professional, and commercially-aware compliance advice and services to the business. We look for a strong leader of a team of 5 including 3 licensing analysts and officers in addition to 2 administrative officers. The role requires expert knowledge of regulatory requirements, proactive and professional advice and attitude, act as an advocate for the culture of compliance within the business whilst having a good sound understanding of risk management and a risk-based approach to the business.
The Regulatory Compliance Manager takes part in deputizing for the Head of Regulatory Compliance in specific duties and is expected to provide leadership within the team concerning assigned jurisdictions. The markets span over both Europe, LATAM and North America. Areas of focus are applying for monitoring new markets and keeping abreast with changes, applying for new licenses and maintaining existing incl. licensing requirements (excluding all technical aspects) including marketing and advertising rules and regulations, Safer Gambling, policies and procedure frameworks, training. The individual is expected to drive consistent planning and organisation of the team . They must as an advocate for the vision, mission, pillars and objectives of the company and work with the Head of Compliance and technical compliance managers to ensure the company has the foremost framework to meet the growth strategy. The manager is accountable for all aspects of the team in collaboration with the Head of Compliance.
The Regulatory Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- New and existing licensing frameworks
- OKR owner and track of team progress against objectives
- Development of tactics and processes for improving team effectiveness and efficiency
- Organization and planning of team and department meetings and reporting
- Driving an increased level of professionalism and consistency in the work delivered
- Supporting the team through coaching and influence
- Maintaining a broad understanding of regulatory frameworks, attending webinars and in person functions. Maintain own and develop new networks
- Assisting in delivery of the programme of Compliance risk monitoring and reporting
- Management of ad-hoc requests to the Regulatory Compliance team for the assigned jurisdictions and provide coverage for absence of team members
- Completes ad hoc compliance related tasks as requested and under the guidance of management
- Writes policies and procedures and assess existing controls on a periodic basis
- With other stakeholders, manages the process of engagement for external advisers or third-party counsels, as well as acting as liaison officer in such situations
- Assesses existing market restrictions and propose updates
- Works with and oversees internal systems and departments to facilitate compliant customer arrangements, prior to, during and at the end of the customer relationship
- Works closely with other internal compliance departments to ensure all requirements are met safeguarding both the company and its customers
- Continuously promotes a culture of compliance across the entire group
- Functions as the escalation point for the regulatory compliance team
- Acts as a mentor for the team in relation to license applications, obligations, codes of practice
- Ensure the team effective execute according to the agreed Strategy
- Manages team to ensure high performance by meeting/aligning business goals
- Upholds and advocates the Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations.
- Ensures team’s alignment to the Play'n GO culture including but not limited to a culture of compliance Communicate and lead change
- Communicates and leads change
- Focuses the team on the effective execution of delivery and strategy
- Ensures team’s compliance with processes and aligns activities
- Regularly provides and receives open and constructive feedback on performance, behaviour and skills.
- Conducts performance reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Conducts salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Escalates employee issues to Human Resources
- Drives recruitment activities for the team
- Enhances team’s competence and skills through training plans
- Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.