Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Marketing Designer to join our growing team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keep the company’s brand guidelines up to date and make sure that they are being followed in our day-to-day design tasks
- Create compelling designs and templates for Internal and External company communications
- Design and deliver digital and print artworks for campaigns, ads, presentations, social media and other marketing activities matching our visual identity
- Work on online and offline designs for local and international events including stand design, brand collateral and merchandise
- Collaborate closely with different teams to ensure alignment on the design projects across multiple departments
- Good written and spoken English
- Previous working experience as a Graphic Designer
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite CC (Mainly Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator)
- A good sense of typography and compositions
- Experience in stand design and event merchandise
- Experience in stand design and merchandise
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.