We are hiring a talented Sourcing Specialist to support our Talent Acquisition team in helping us find qualified candidates in a timely manner.
What does a Sourcing Specialist do?
A Sourcing Specialist searches online portfolio sites and social networks to identify potential candidates, sends recruiting emails as needed and organizes a sound system for employee referral. The ultimate goal is to build a talent pipeline that will address not only current but also the future hiring needs of Play’n GO.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have a sound knowledge of all sourcing techniques along with exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Using social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) for finding and connecting with prospective candidates, using Boolean searching where possible
- Interacting with professionals via niche platforms (e.g. Github)
- Reviewing resumes and online portfolios for pre-screening candidates
- Supporting the measuring and reporting via key metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, source-of-hire etc.)
- Logging candidates’ information in our Applicant Tracking System, as well as in other relevant databases
- Developing a network comprising of industry professionals and potential candidates
- Contacting past applicants and informing them of upcoming job opportunities
- Asking for referrals from external/internal networks to fill extremely important roles
- Sending recruiting emails as needed and following up with candidates
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Partners to identify the requirements for each position
- Prior experience as a Sourcing Specialist
- Experience with Human Resources Management software and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with CV databases, social networks and professional sites
- Ability to multitask and handle various positions simultaneously
- Ability to write business and recruiting emails
- Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.