Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Development Team Lead to join our growing teams!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages team to ensure high performance by meeting/aligning business goals.
- Focuses the team on the effective execution of delivery and strategy.
- Upholds and advocates the Company values and adherence to Company culture and regulations.
- Ensures team’s compliance with processes and aligns activities.
- Communicates and leads change.
- Ensures standards, advocate best practices, and promote innovation within the competence area.
- Advocates Agile and Lean practices.
- Facilitate the communication between team members.
- Regularly provides and receives open and constructive feedback on performance, behaviour and skills.
- Encourages direct reports for self-development, mentoring them in both personally and professionally.
- Enhances team’s competence and skills through training plans.
- Conducts performance reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Conducts salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Functions as the escalation point for members within the team.
- Escalates employee issues to Human Resources.
- Drives recruitment activities for the team.
- Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed.
- At least 5 years of development working experience
- Have already managed a team of 5+
- Has experience in both engineering and coaching
- Able to communicate perfectly in both written and spoken English.
- Strong interest in Continuous Delivery and Test Automation
- IGaming industry experience
- Game development experience
- Git & TeamCity & Octopus & JIRA
- Good knowledge of C# .Net 4.0
- HTML 5/CSS/TypeScript
- Knowledge of SQL
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.