Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Finance Accountant to join our growing team in our office in Sweden.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collecting administrative and accounting data
- Responsible for providing the daily administrative and financial tasks
- Responsible for the recording of accounting transactions, accounts receivables, accounts payable, cash, bank, intercompany, and general ledger transactions
- Making sure that both the external and internal financial policies, rules, and regulations are followed
- Preparing regular reports based on requirements
- Key participant in internal and external controls
- Participates in all tasks related to tax obligations
- Responsible for preparing and submitting tax returns
- Responsible for preparing the monthly closing and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Has full responsibility for the financials of the company assigned to him/her
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting to the group
- Responsible for the statutory accounts and financial statements
- Contributing to the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Key participant in the annual audit process
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to the development and implementation of financial policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Responsible for all payroll related tasks if required
- Performing additional tasks if required
- Fluent English and Swedish
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Chartered Accountant qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with the Swedish GAAP, Swedish Payroll and Swedish taxation is required.
- Familiar with the latest accounting standards and tax updates
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Familial with ERP systems
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role or in a Finance Assistant role
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.