Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
Play’n GO is looking to hire a Head of Compliance to manage our Technical and Regulatory Compliance divisions spread over several locations. Each are led by their respective managers. The role is critical to our ongoing success and a central part of Play’n GO’s operations
We are looking for a senior person with excellent management and organisational skills to take the lead of the two departments and report directly to the CRCO. The person should have a long-term vision, strategic outlook and expert knowledge of regulatory requirements and dynamics across various jurisdictions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Shaping and managing the direction of the departments to achieve team goals in line with the company vision and expansion plans
- Advising the business on regulatory risk and ensuring it is properly manage
- Attending tier one customer QBR meetings, resolving any compliance or legal concerns and facilitating company growth
- Overseeing regulatory assessments and audits as well as day-to-day operational compliance and new market entries
- Liaising and lead conversations with regulatory bodies on compliance matters and work with our Head of Government Affairs on relevant consultation response
- Grasping and advising on complex issues in relation to legal and compliance requirements that apply to our product, advertising, promotions, competitions, digital marketing, data capture, data processing and customer research and analysis
- Ensure effective reporting to senior management
- Master’s degree in a relevant study (e.g. Law, Economics, Criminology) supplemented with a compliance degree
- Minimum of 3/4 years of compliance experience in the industry
- Strongly familiar with compliance systems and processes
- Deep understanding of risk management
- Minimum of 10 years iGaming compliance experience in different jurisdictions
- Fluent English to a high standard – verbal and written, other languages
- Experience liaising with regulatory bodies on delicate compliance matters
- High sense of responsibility and motivation
- Flexible, adaptable and high stress tolerance
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details and proactive approach
- Outcome and result driven attitude
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.