Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Game Server Developer to join our growing team in our Manila, Philippines office.
As a Game Server Developer at Play'n GO, you will:
- Conduct requirement analysis in order to ensure the final product meets expectations
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Conduct functional and technical software analysis and design
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality of the product
- Work closely with QA engineers, front-end developers, and the product team
- Document development work
- Conduct problem analysis and draft proposals for solutions
- Report daily to the team
- Report to the chapter/department lead.
Our Game Server Developers MUST have:
- At least five (5) years of experience in C# .NET 4.0
- Has a good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good Design Pattern knowledge
- Experience in using distributed version control
- The ability to work effectively with a team
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Good English communication skills
It would be a plus if you:
- Experience in any Front-end framework
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience in Git, Teamcity, Octopus, and JIRA
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.