Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team in our Swedish office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owning the relationship between the company and the customer.
- Coordinating projects and activities within the company for customers.
- Working closely with the customers to set a roadmap that correlates with the company’s overall business and development plan.
- Educating and informing the customer of company products and systems including news and updates of the same.
- Overseeing that product offers, contracts; and business models are adjusted to provide the most profitable relationship.
Introducing, educating; and managing integrations with new customers.
- Coaching and challenging our customers, always being a step ahead and identifying what improvements can be made together with your accounts.
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling Play’n GO gaming solutions.
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions, competitive products offered and pricing of these.
- Monitoring the performance of promotional campaigns and identifying problems or issues that may arise, including KPIs.
- Attending and representing the company in different conferences and other iGaming events Contributing as a key member of the AM team; making valuable contributions to business discussions around the company’s day-to-day operations and long-term strategy.
- Providing Product Managers and Product Planners with customer feedback and requests.
- Outstanding communication skills and very organized Understanding of the iGaming industry in general, slots in particular Ability to prioritize and work independently Problem-solving and a can-do attitude.
- Be willing to travel internationally in line with business needs.
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken, an additional language is a good asset
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.