Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Head Of Business Operations to join our growing Business Operations team, a Leadership role responsible for the overall management of the department.
As a Head Of Business Operations at Play'n GO, you will:
- Support the Support, Integration, and Commercial team and be measured on the same metrics, with a focus on Revenue and the combination of all teams KPI’s.
- Represents Play’n GO at exhibitions, events, and functions when needed.
- Creates a Business Plan for Business Operations, covering Business Intelligence, development, and future state of owned applications (ClientZone, CRM and other tools owned by the team) competitor analysis, understanding of market drivers, changes, and development.
- Own and manage the New Market Entry process
- Support other functions in the commercial team with their planning as needed.
- Documents and records activities, opportunities, contacts, and other relevant information in company tools.
- Interact with selected customers (alliances) to share, collect and evaluate data & BI
- Continuously assess the ways we are doing things and identify barriers for execution on an organizational level
- Develops our insights and data on the company’s effectiveness and brings a holistic perspective to the data and insights we have today
- Applies critical thinking and brings new ideas to how we can improve the company’s effectiveness, with a special focus on Sales & Account Management processes that can be made easier
- Recommends solutions that are simple for Play'n GO employees and improve their output – and implement them with help from IT/Partner Support teams Maintain an internal as well as external focus, to improve processes within Play'n GO, as well as our relationship with clients and partners outside the company
- Takes ideas from inception to execution including project management skills
- Collaborates with other departments in the company to ensure efficiency as well as continuous improvement.
- Upholds and advocates the Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations.
- Ensures department’s compliance with processes and aligns activities.
- Acts as the main point of contact internally as well as externally for Business Operations, BI, and Application Ownership.
- Manages department to ensure high performance by meeting/aligning business goals.
- Focuses the department on the effective execution of delivery and strategy.
- Acts as a representative for the company in both internal and external dealings.
- Regularly provides and receives open and constructive feedback on performance, behavior, and skills.
- Conducts performance reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Conducts salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Escalates employee issues to Human Resources.
- Drives recruitment activities for the team.
- Enhances department’s competence and skills through training plans.
- Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed.
- Passionate about driving business outcomes and change at the ground level.
- Proven people leadership skills with a consistent track record of building and scaling large teams, leading through others, and championing future leaders.
- Executive presence and demonstrated success building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and influencing and collaborating in cross-functional environments.
- Ability to creatively solve problems with limited resources and input. Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience building a thriving culture aligned to Play'n GO values.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.