Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Head of Account Management UK to join our growing team in our UK office
We need to strengthen our team with a seasoned and operational star to drive commercial leadership and customer excellence throughout our Account Management team. The role will proactively manage the UK Based Account Management team and optimize the ways of working to secure the company's strategic long-term positioning, the share of wallet, and revenue growth objectives with existing customers. You will continue the implementation of a performance-oriented culture with a customer-centric mindset that delivers a world-class customer experience.
- Leadership role is responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of the UK-based Account Management team.
- Drive and execute the existing customer and market strategy, to secure our strategic position and revenue growth targets. Most of the customers are based or have operations in the UK.
- Proactively manage and support the Account Management team to exceed agreed targets on existing customer base, measured on GGR, Bets, Revenue, and other KPIs.
- Collaborates with other departments in the company to ensure efficiency as well as continuous improvement.
- Identify and establish strong, long-lasting relationships with key customer stakeholders on all relevant levels.
- Drive the budget & forecast process with performance development follow-ups.
- Understands the market dynamics and its underlying customer growth factors.
- Proactively coach and work with the Account Management team to secure our revenue targets.
- Build a performance-oriented and customer-centric Account Management team.
- Conducts regular reporting of achievements, promotions, and other AM-related activities to reporting manager.
- Encourage, support, and develop teams, monitoring their success and conducting regular performance reviews.
- A seasoned leader with successful experience in developing teams & individuals.
- Good knowledge and network in the UK online gambling industry
- Solid experience in the iGaming industry in the same or similar roles.
- Excellent team management skills with B2B experience are required, but having an operator background would be considered highly advantageous.
- Proven track record in sales & revenue growth performance with a customer-centric focus.
- Create a business plan for the team, including competitor analysis, understanding of market drivers, changes, and development.
- Strong negotiation skills with exceptional customer service skills.
- Represents Play’n GO at exhibitions, events, and other functions when needed.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.