Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a NOC Engineer to join our growing team in our Malta office.
- Utilize internal ticket tracking systems to resolve tickets from internal and external requests according to defined SLA's
- Monitor all production networks, servers, applications and services and respond/troubleshoot alerts according to standard processes
- Conducting initial diagnosis, troubleshooting, rectification and/or escalation according to routines and processes
- Track and manage incident tickets fully to ensure proper operational metrics are captured and maintained
- Ensuring that incidents are handled according to Incident Management Process and keep a close relationship with the Incidents and Problem Management team
- Collaborate with various technology teams for issues resolution
- Communicate with IT stakeholders on the statuses of issues
- Respond to escalations from our first line support
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles, policies and procedures
- Execute documented runbooks as documented for diagnosis and remediation of issues
- Fully document and communicate shift-turnover reports
- Staff the 24/7 Network Operations Centre
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a 24/7 mission critical Network or Technical Operations Centre environment
- Ability to be proactive and work well in a pressured and growing environment
- Ability to think out of the box and be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priority dynamically and maintain a professional demeanour during stressful situations
- Demonstrate strong sense of urgency regarding solving mission critical issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Must have experience managing Windows Server and SQL Server environments
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have knowledge of basic MS SQL Queries
- Have good knowledge of Linux
- Have a good understanding of TCP/IP, routing and switching technologies/protocols
- Willing to work shifts including weekends, in a 24/7/365 NOC environment
- Ability to work in a team and with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience in Kibana, OP5, Grafana and AWS
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.