Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Infrastructure Specialist Engineer to join our growing team in any of our European offices.
• Responsible for the various processes on infrastructure environments on different operating systems and platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, Private Clouds and On-Prem).
• Be responsible for evaluating the business needs and produce various designs to achieve the assigned projects.
• Provide systems expertise and drive operational best practices.
• Responsible for setting up and maintaining performance system monitoring.
• Consult with colleagues throughout the organisation - Ensure that new applications and infrastructure are secure from the project initiation phase.
• Automation - Build automation processes and help drive the adoption of automated processes deployment practices in Azure and AWS.
• Provide escalated technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support.
• Analyse and resolve infrastructure deficiencies and conduct testing to enhance performance.
In this role, we need you to have experience in:
• Providing environments on different platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, Private Clouds and On-Prem).
• Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server, Azure Active Directory and Office 365).
• Monitoring and maintaining Microsoft Windows and Linux systems.
• Server installation, configuration and maintenance.
• Networking, TCP/IP.
• Next Generation Firewalls Installation, Maintenance and Configuration.
• Design and Implementation with high availability.
• SSL certificate management.
• Performing proactive analysis of infrastructure capacity and performance.
• Performing system backup and recovery.
• Ensuring security systems/appliances are functional and improved upon for pro-active cyber defence.
• Developing process automation.
It would be great if you have:
• Expertise in data centre management and data governance will be preferred.
• Experience with Security technologies (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Azure, Office 365 and AWS).
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
• Hands-on knowledge of container / container orchestration technology with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
• A background with CI/CD tools like Octopus, Bamboo, Jenkins, GitLab, TeamCity.
• Scripting Proficiency in PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Perl or other.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Read more on our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic and beyond.