Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Game Developer to join our growing team in our Manila, Philippines office.
As a Game Developer at Play'n GO, you will:
- Requirement analysis, break down and analyze the Game Design into achievable tasks.
- Write code that fulfills the features specified in the Game Design.
- Write code that fulfils the quality standard of the company.
- Identify gaps and potential issues in the Game design.
- Create and maintain tools to automatize and simplify the work as much as possible.
- Keep code optimized, maintainable and functional.
- Maintain good and extensive documentation of how to perform the duties and tasks given.
- Report daily to the team
- Report to the chapter/department lead.
- Bug Correction, Identify and resolve bugs found at any step during the product lifecycle and work close with the Quality Assurance.
- Remain educated and informed about the latest technology relevant to the product being developed.
- Coach and educate colleagues.
Our Game Developers MUST have:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- PIXI js, Typescript, C#, Node, Front-end frameworks (React, Vue, etc.)
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Knowledgeable about different programming paradigms and architecture (ECS, MVC, Data Oriented Design, etc.)
- Deep understanding of object oriented principles.
- Experience with OpenGL/WebGL
It would be a plus if you:
- Knowledgeable about performance optimization in games is a plus.
- Experience working with animation tools (Animate CC, Spine)
- Experience with casino games or HTML5 games is a plus
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.