Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing team in our the UK or Sweden office.
- Has ownership of the assigned sales territory
- Meet and exceed agreed targets on revenue, margin and market share
- Develops existing customer base
- Identifies and signs new customers
- Creates a Business Plan for the territory, including competitor analysis, understanding of market drivers, changes and development
- Regularly reports sales achievements, pipeline and forecast to reporting manager
- Documents and records activities, opportunities, contacts and other relevant information in company tools
- Represents Play’n GO at exhibitions, events and functions when needed
- Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed.
- Good understanding of general of B2B sales principles incl. market and competitor awareness.
- Good level of international business and sales experience.
- Good understanding of sales planning and sales forecasting/ budgeting
- Good understanding of selling techniques.
- An active listener, adapt to unique selling points and has a consultative approach towards customer relationships.
- Good negotiation skills and constructively works towards a win-win solution
- Experienced individual contributor that requires minimal supervision
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.