You GO. You see things other people can’t see, but you have the talent to share that vision and the tenacity to make it real. You like to draw the best out of yourself and that motivates others, who motivate others, who all say nice things about you.
We need a keen Art Director like you to manage and mentor a multi-talented Art Team in Manila, Philippines. *
For you, this is more than a leading role in the story of your career. This is a unique opportunity to help yourself, your team, and a growing global brand, to the next level of excellence.
- Lead projects from the art side, manage and mentor assigned artists
- Help create and maintain style guides
- Help create project materials from concept to final product
- Review graphic materials to assess their validity and appropriateness
- Make sure every visual aspect of a game is well thought through and created in the best possible quality
- Meet art department work standards by following production, productivity, and quality standards; identify work process improvements, make suggestions
- Follow development to make sure final product is as good as possible, fulfilling or exceeding expectations
- Deliver promotional assets for the marketing
- Follow up expectations of the Game Council, Product Team Leads, the Producer, Product Owner
- Continuously and clearly communicate with the Art Manager and the Team
- Participate in recruitment projects for the art team
- Experience on AAA games or Mobile AAA
- 3 years of experience as an Art Director in mobile, console or casino
- Expert knowledge of Art tools like Adobe CC, Spine, Zbrush, Maya
- Strong level of Drawing skills
- Excellent artistic judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to provide constructive detailed feedback to suggest improvements if necessary
- The ability to present ideas and opinions constructively
- Portfolio of your published or speculative artwork
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience as an Art Director in the casino-gaming industry
- Experience within a cross-disciplinary, multi-talented team
- Flair for expressing your ideas, ability to find innovative solutions despite technical limitations
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? *Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Working from home is an option for you during this pandemic