Junior Technical Producer
You GO. You see a goal, you get there, and you make friends along the way. You know how to organize, manage, collaborate, communicate, lead, motivate and follow a detailed process that both defeats deadlines and delivers magic. In short, you make things happen. And you learn more as you do.
We need a nuts-and-bolts, game-savvy Junior Technical Producer like you to help us create more world-class gaming entertainment.
For you, this is more than a role producing fun and games. This is a unique opportunity to help yourself and a growing global brand to the next level of excellence.
- Accountable for Technical Specification and Production in your assigned areas, managing multiple projects, across all phases
- Manage teams following our process and best practices for technical innovations, research and development, new markets, and maintenance, including: High-level planning, Resource planning, Back-log prioritization, Defining sprint goals.
- Responsible for the look & feel and design based on what’s agreed with the core team and management
- Use Jira burndown charts and work logs to measure the team velocity and resource capacity ensuring that team output is always optimal
- Drive the design, focusing on mapping out the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI
- Be a liaison with Designers, Product Owners, Game Producers, and other stakeholders to ensure the work is done according to the agreed deadlines
- Work on improving collaboration and alignment in your dedicated teams as well as with other stakeholders
- Make sure that new team members settle in and get the support they need
- Work on new processes / best practices and their implementation
- Manage game deployment and product life cycle post-release
- Research and study game products to stay up to date with market trends and competition
- Communicate and maintain project-related documentation including proof-of-concept presentations, high-level design summaries, and detailed design schematics
- Playtesting & providing regular detailed feedback of implementations
- Experience in using Jira and/or other project management tools
- Highly organized, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, building consensus in your team for ideas
- Yes-can-do attitude, a doer and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- An abundance of engaging leadership
- Passionate with excellent communication skills both in terms of documentation (writing technical documents, creating mock-ups), and in self-expression (articulate, able to present ideas to varying audiences)
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with casino games, slots, table games, and/or instant games (lucky tap/scratch card games)
- Strong preference will be given to those with experience in social & mobile gaming
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
Covid-19 Update: Some of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. This Junior Technical Producer opportunity can be fully remote if you live within the same time zone (+/- 1 hour) of one of our offices.