You GO. You know that protecting data means protecting people. That’s what people like about you. Sure, you understand Privacy Law and IT security, the GDPR and the business-critical importance of all the data that drives the economy, but keeping people safe is where you start.
We need a keen and collaborative Information Security Analyst like you to fortify our Legal and Compliance team. *
For you, this is more than a job of following legal and regulatory requirements. This is a unique opportunity to be leading improvements for a growing global brand, helping us all go to the next level of excellence.
- Overseeing the vulnerability and patch management program, including carrying out scans and following up on findings’ remediation
- Works with Internal and external auditors and Outside Consultants as appropriate on required technical security assessments and audits
- Assists with maintenance of the relevant policies and procedures and SOPs
- Assists with the analysis and handling of information security events and incidents
- Stay abreast of what's going on in the Cyber World relating to Information security and Cyber Security Risks
- Carrying out information security risk assessments
- A team player, but can work with minimal supervision, and to tight deadlines
- Assertive but respectful
- Experience with Endpoint protection solutions, Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Assessment tools (Tenable, Qualys, etc.), Security Information Event Management solutions, and Application security
- Experience with Cloud related security of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Works to proactively improve cyber security defense posture
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Information Security, including vulnerability scanning and handling information security incidents
- Experience with writing scripts in BASH, PERL, Python, or PowerShell
- Have an Information Security related degree and/or equivalent certifications
- Working knowledge of OWASP, CIS, and PCI-DSS
- Advanced knowledge using Tenable/Nessus and/or similar solutions
- Working knowledge of SIEMs
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivaled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and world-class support. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Most of us are working from home now, but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: our DPS can work remotely but regular visits to our office nearby are to be expected (post-pandemic).