Head of Game Data Analytics
You GO. You are a statistically gifted master of mathematics and data analytics. You fear no number, no matter how great. You speak their language. You know what questions to ask of them and how to interpret the results. At the end of the day, you could make a game of it.
We need a masterful Head of Game Data Analytics like you to take the measure of Machine Learning and AI to up our games. *
For you, this is more than an innovative team-leadership role. This is a unique opportunity to put data to work in new ways and help a growing global brand to the next level of entertainment excellence.
• Build and lead a team of data analysts and engineers to drive data driven design within the organisation
• Champion machine learning and AI to carry out prediction analysis and drive automated design
• Build dashboards and reports using AWS quicksite
• Set up and automate reporting systems
• Monitor game performance and core KPIs
• Set up guidelines for game design with product based on analysis of live games and their performance within the market
• Conduct competitor analysis
• Conduct player’s activity analysis; customer behaviour analysis (identifying pattern of game play, timing, size of bets etc.)
• Create game release reports (performance of the games compared to other releases, financial performance but also looking in to more details around play activity)
• Investigate game performance issues if there is an unusual activity
• You are responsible for setting which data points to be collected along with data team
• Build strong relationships with other departments to ensure the best use of available data across teams
• Degree in Mathematics (or similar – statistics, computer science, data analysis etc)
* Experience working with AI and Machine Learning
* Experience leading data teams
• Experience working with AWS and Amazon Quick Site
• 5+ years working experience in similar roles
• Good SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills both in terms of documentation (writing summary and/or process documents), and in self-expression (articulate, able to present ideas to varying audiences)
• Good English proficiency
• Experience working in the Casino and video slots game industry
• Killer skills in languages such as Python or C# programming skills
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie, and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Head of Game Data Analytics opportunity is based in one of the countries we have an office with remote flexibility and the option to relocate to one of our offices in London or Budapest when they reopen.