You GO. You are wise and worldly. You know how to motivate, recognize and reward people with your keen marketplace awareness and informed multi-cultural sensitivity. As Reward Manager you will have complete ownership and opportunity to revolutionise our entire compensation and benefits packages Globally. You’ll work with the business and HR to drive our competitiveness and motivate current and potential employees to want to work and stay working with us. You’ll be a critical part of the constant evolution of Play’n Go!
We need an expert Reward Manager like
you to help us compete for and reward our world-class workforce. *
For you, this is more than a career leadership role. This is a unique opportunity to define, develop and implement competitive HR programs that help a growing global brand reach the next level of excellence.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and improvement of our Benefits/ Total Reward programs for the whole organisation
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy & strategy in line with the company culture and the objectives for the organisation
- Review and ensure all Compensation & Benefits programs, policies and practices follow regulatory requirements, providing recommendation as new regulations are enacted
- Use your expert knowledge and experience with standard methodologies for job evaluation
- Work closely with the Performance Management team and ensure alignment (particular focus on Job & Career Frameworks)
- Advise operational HR teams (HRBP, HR Services) to ensure proper handling and execution of Compensation and Benefits programs, including salary review cycle and incentive programs
- Provide analytical support in salary benchmarking and pay structure review to determine Play’n GO’s competitive position
- Consult our HR Business Partners and the HR Leadership team on reward related topics
- Advise and collaborate with the HRBP Team, HR Service Team, Finance Team, Compliance Team, HR Leadership, and our C
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in Benefits matters and good knowledge of compensation practices
- Good understanding of other fields within HR, in particular Performance Management and related fields outside of HR
- Project management experience and proven track record of successful implementation of Compensation & Benefits projects
- Advanced analytical skills to guide and lead Total Reward analyses, cost modelling and similar
- Ability to guide and advice less experienced colleagues in all compensation and benefit matters
- Knowledge and application of HRIT Systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured reports and briefs
- University degree with business focus (or similar)
- At least 7 years of experience in the field of reward - ideally in an international environment
You want to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play responsibly with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical teams, we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets, and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
*Covid-19 Update: Many of us are working from home now but interviewing and hiring are still urgent for us. We’re growing. Please note: Your Reward Manager opportunity has remote flexibility but living near one of our offices would be ideal.
Read more at our TalentHub. Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.