Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Improving data flows between separate systems and implementing automated workflows to improve data sharing between the Compliance Department and other key stakeholders
- Collaborating with internal and external resources to provide oversight for solution designs and implementation of compliance systems using the company’s data sources
- Developing automated processes and procedures to collect and present data
Carrying out data reporting and profiling to identify anomalies
- Designing data collection models to collect information more effectively
- Creating Data visualisation dashboards to assisting in improving the value of the business
- Developing training material, and deliver the training, for relevant systems
- Using qualitative and quantitative research analyse business requirements and recommend process improvements, including presenting new solutions to compliance department
- Analysing existing solutions to identify potential risks or problems that would require addressing
- Degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field, or more than 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including very good teamwork
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High Attention to detail
- Can work independently without requiring direct supervision, and lead others when required
- Good understanding of various information technology topics
- Very good knowledge of gaming regulatory requirements
- Willing to learn new skills
- Comfortable working in a flexible and fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Technically competent and creative
- Sound knowledge of databases and systems design
- Proven experience in business analysis, project/product management, and leadership skill
- Working experience in DevOps
- Information security best practices and measures
- Experience in Cloud development and various web platforms
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.