Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Technical Review and Verification Officer based in around New Jersey and tristate area to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research, assess and oversee that the company’s products are in line with relevant technical requirements in specific online gambling markets in North America
- Extract relevant requirements from technical regulations and translate such into tasks and requirements for product and engineering teams to develop products against
- Compare and contrast technical frameworks, critically consider feasibility, develop GAP assessments and liaise with internal technical teams to ensure requirements are met
- Monitor and lead change management requirements for the North American markets in which the company operates
- Monitor upcoming markets and changes existing technical frameworks pertaining to the online casino industry in North America
- Drive and manage the processes and work with external and governmental testing and inspection laboratories to ensure timely completion of games testing cycles
- Serve as the main point of contact with local regulators in North America in relation to all technical and testing matters.
- Proactively and confidently drive cross functional collaboration, including with Incident and Change Management functions, to meet and regulatory reporting deadlines.
- Work closely with several departments for the common company goals and objectives.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a technical position where assessments of legal technical frameworks and advised to the business formed part of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Be an expert in extracting requirements from regulatory frameworks, internalising and create gap assessments and user stories
- A critical thinker, with an analytical approach to work offering balanced solutions.
- Clear and concise communication both written and oral.
- Structured and organized with a positive can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of Jira workflows and office365
- Experience in regulated gambling markets would be considered an asset, for example the states of New Jersey, Michigan and Pennsylvania
- Collaborate with our EU teams
Play’n GO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.